Glock 17 GEN5 Fixed Sights 9mm (Blue Label)
How to purchase Glock Blue Label:
• Add the item to your cart.
• Select your FFL (MN ONLY) or Pick Up In Store
• Email your credentials & your order number to email@example.com
• When we receive your Blue Label credentials, we will ship or pick your fireram.
*If picking up in store, you can email your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring in the proper credentials when you receive your order pick up confirmation.
To purchase this product, you must show proof you meet one or more of the following criteria:
• Be a Sworn Law Enforcement officer, including Federal, State, County & City (also includes retired L.E. officer with credentials).
• Be a/an EMT, Fire Fighter, Volunteer Fire Fighter, or Paramedic (Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify).
• Be Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D (also includes retired Military with credentials; DD214/discharge papers do not qualify).
• Be a Corrections Officer, including Parole or Probation Officer
• Be a State Licensed Security Company (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officer Employed by State Licensed Security Company (Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify).
• Be a Court Judge
• Be a LE Academy Cadet with enrollment documentation from the Academy
DISCLAIMER: Glock is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither The Modern Sportsman nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. products and parts visit www.glock.com. The new frame design of the GLOCK 17 Gen5 removed the finger grooves for more versatility but still allows to easily customize its grip by using the different back straps. A flared mag-well and a cutout at the front of the frame give the user more speed during reloading when fractions of a second matter. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable at user level as well as the ambidextrous slide stop lever accommodate left and right-handed operators. The rifling and the crown of the barrel were slightly modified for increased precision.
|Barrel Length|| |
|Caliber Gauge|| |
Barrel Length: 4.49 in.
|Is Firearm|| |